Monday, October 22, 2007

#19 facebook

I'd like to explore facebook further and develop an account for the library, or a myspace account, or perhaps both. It is probably a good way to communicate with teens etc as long as it is kept active and interesting.
Lots of my friends seem to be making facebook accounts too, and it has taken over from email.

The web 2.0 directory is just mind boggling. There are so many applications to do just about everything you can imagine. My issue is that I hate having to make an account for all sorts of separate things. I like that google and others are trying to link them together so you only have to have one account to access everything, or at least the most commonly used things.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

We almost need to extend this program to include myspace, facebook, ning,etc.. just to keep satff up to date. It would be nice to have a "new site each month" to explore

Lynette